We are specialist Entomological livestock wholesalers to the Pet Trade and are Britain’s foremost supplier of Tarantulas. We supply over 100 retailers and other exotic pet wholesalers up and down the British Isles with our livestock. All well as domestic sales we also supply importers, wholesalers and specialist dealers worldwide.
USING THIS WEBSITE
We only supply legitimate businesses and all new trade applications are verified. We only supply shops and retailers in the UK that have a valid pet shop license. The following businesses we can supply on a wholesale basis:
- Reptile shops and exotic retailers
- Wildlife Parks, Zoo’s and Butterfly Houses
- Wholesalers and Importers
The prices are listed are retail prices to access our wholesale pricing you will need to register an account online first. Once this is done please contact us to verify your account which we will then activate to the wholesale pricing structure.
DOMESTIC TRADE SALES (UK)
We supply Pet Shops, Reptile Store retailers and other wholesalers all over the UK. If you see Captive bred spiders available in a pet shop they more than likely originated from us.
We offer these benefits to our trade customers:
- Largest range of species & captive bred stock anywhere in the UK.
- Competitive prices with excellent quantity discounts.
- Only flawless well established specimens supplied.
- A good selection of suitable “Pet Species” always available.
- Fast delivery and the best packing in the business.
- Full support and advice available.
- Equipment and dry goods also supplied.
- Regular price lists and have new stock arriving weekly.
- No minimum order for shops and retailers in the UK.
EXPORT ORDERS (EU & INTERNATIONAL)
We ship worldwide supplying importers, wholesalers, specialist dealers and Zoo’s. We have a great deal of experience exporting and working with wildlife authorities and have access to DEFRA approved Vets. We have been able to arrange shipments to countries that have difficult entry requirements like Japan and New Zealand.
We can offer the following to our international customers:
- Massive range of species available, all from stock ready for immediate shipping.
- Regular prices lists with quantity discounts and new stock arriving weekly.
- Fast turnaround with orders usually shipped the following week.
- Cost effective and space efficient packaging.
- No hidden charges! We don’t charge for packaging, boxes or brokers.
- References available from most countries.
Export Orders are shipped out side of the EU are subject to £1000.00 minimum order.
International orders outside of the EU are shipped by air cargo from Manchester Airport (MAN) or London Heathrow (LHR) depending on destination Airport. Shipping costs to destinations in the USA, Canada or Europe costs Approx. £260.00 and a little more to Asia. Please contact us for a quote.
Please let us know if you require any additional paperwork other than an Invoice or AWB like Veterinary Health Certificates etc. Please not additional paperwork may incur an extra charge. We cannot be held responsible for shipments that incur problems at Customs due to not having the necessary paperwork.
If you’re a retailer or distributor interested in stocking our livestock or products please get in contact us for further information and prices.
Tel: 01239 613347
E-mail: [email protected]