Before Ordering From Us
Please make sure before ordering that:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to place an order.
- You know how to keep the species before ordering. If not, please do some research on the species you are interested in. We have care sheets on our site and a selection of books available; please feel free to also contact us for advice, we will always be happy to help. We always have stock available so there is no hurry to place an order.
- That you have a setup ready for the arrival of your new invertebrates.
- If you are ordering your first invertebrate pet please make sure other members of your household are happy with this.
- If you are ordering your first invertebrate please make sure you choose a suitable species. All our animals are marked with their ease of care with numbers 1 -5, the lower the number the easier they are to keep. As a guide we recommend the below species for your first Invertebrate pet. We recommend you buy juvenile to adult specimens.
- All species we stock are usually easy to keep and suitable pets
- African Green Mantis (Sphrodromantis centralis & lineola)
- Egyptian Mantis (Miomantis spp)
- Chinese Mantis (Tenodera sinensis)
- Honduran Curly Hair Tarantula (Brachyplema albopilosum)
- Mexican Red Knee Tarantula (Brachypelma smithi)
- Chilean Rose Tarantula (Grammostola rosea & porteri)
- Chaco Golden Knee (Grammostola pulcheripes)
- Brazilian Black (Grammostola pulchra)
- Emperor Scorpions (Pandinus imperator)
- Asian Forest Scorpion (Heterometrus spp.)
- Golden Desert Scorpion (Scorpio maurus)
All Invertebrates listed on our site are LIVE specimens not Dry Specimens.